WHAT ARE OUR CAMPS LIKE?
Our goal.. to help young players fall in love with basketball.
We teach basketball skills and create a fun experience where players can spend the day with their friends in a safe, social environment.
Expect all kinds of activities..
- Shooting and dribbling games
- Tournament style basketball games
- NBA 2K video games
- Taught in a fun, positive environment from passionate coaches.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Players should be:
- Year 3 to Year 6
- Boys and Girls
- Beginners to experienced
We will place players into small groups of similar age & skill level to make sure the experience is enjoyable for everyone.
WHEN IS THE CAMP?
We have two Primary School Holiday Camps in April.
- April 15, 16, 17 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- April 22, 23, 24 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Camp is from 9:30am – 3:00pm
- Early drop-off is available from 8 AM. After care available until 5 PM.
- Just $10 for early drop off (before 9am). And $10 for after camp care (after 3:30pm).
- Note that these fees will be enforced for all participants
17 Sefton Rd, Thornleigh
(just around the corner from the Brickpit Stadium)
We are located inside Tempus Gym, which sits on the level above North Shore Timber. Just drive up the ramp when you arrive and you will see the entry to the gym.
**First Release (limited number available)
- 3 days: $165 ($55 per day)
**Second Release (limited number available)
- 3 days: $195 ($65 per day)
Regular Pricing (until sold out)
- 1 day: $95
- 2 days: $170 ($85 per day)
- 3 days: $225 ($75 per day)